What is it all about?
It is well known that banks aren't lending; equity is scarce; and traditional investment returns can often be poor. Our aim is to demonstrate that there is another way…
Windows of Opportunity is a series of FREE events to inform entrepreneurs, businesses and investors about the new types of money and new investment opportunities that exist today.
Who is it for?
Our overarching goal is to make sense of the range of investment and funding options for potential or existing investors and entrepreneurs or young businesses.
- New Investors
- Established Investors
- Angel Investors
If you are an entrepreneur, a startup, a new or an established investor you can't afford not to know about this and attend one of these FREE Events!
The major flaw [with SEIS] is that it's been kept a virtual secret. Jeff Lynn, CEO Seedrs
Entrepreneurs will learn
Investors will learn
- About the full span of options for raising money for your business
- The specific risks attached to the range of funding options
- About the range of opportunities that exist to invest money
- How to reduce the risks attached to the investment opportunities
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS). The government initiative to encourage investment in small but growing businesses through radical tax incentives
- How to best prepare your business for Angel Investment
- What she looks for in an investment opportunity
- How to become an Angel Investor
- How to be successful in your investments
- What she looks for in a business before investment
- How to raise capital for your startup from friends, family and the crowds
- How to invest in the shares of startups you choose
- How to take control of your cashflow by turning invoices into cash
- How SMEs can secure instant finance
- Alternatives to lending from the banks
- How investors can make attractive short term returns