Doug Richard’s School for Startups in Partnership with Finance Tree – Hosted at Newcastle University
Following the huge success of our seminars around the UK, Doug and the School for Startups team are heading to Newcastle. A must-attend event for all budding entrepreneurs, “Start Here! Starting and Growing a Successful Business” is hosted personally by Doug Richard and is the cornerstone of the School for Startups curriculum.
At “Start Here!” you will learn:
- The key questions every entrepreneur must be able to answer before starting or growing a business
- How to write the perfect business model
- How to identify your product and your market
- How to start an affordable marketing campaign to increase your sales leads
- How to treat the recession as an opportunity, rather than a threat
- How to make money and secure investment
- 6 hours of business tuition with one of the UK’s leading entrepreneurs
- Access to online resources and materials, including membership of VentureNavigator
- 12 month’s free subscription to Doug’s monthly newsletter
- Accreditation as a Graduate of School for Startups (web-badge)
- Free refreshments throughout the day
- Standard Entrepreneurs Tickets – These are for anyone who is not a student.
- Student Tickets – We only offer reduced price tickets for full-time students who can prove their status (student ID card) at registration.
- Other reductions – Sadly, we can no longer offer reductions for unemployed or retired individuals. We receive too many unverifiable applicants.
- Online bookings policy – We only accept online bookings with a credit or debit card. Unfortunately we do not issue invoices for future payment or allow attendees to pay on the day. Anyone who has not paid for their ticket in full before the event will not be granted access.
- Refunds and changes to ticket details policy – Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds or change the name on the booking once tickets have been booked.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with an idea for a business
- Owners of small businesses that want to grow
- Students interested in starting a business
- Registrations Starts: 13:00hrs PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE
- Event Starts: 13:30hrs PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE
- In conjunction with Finance Tree & Newcastle University
For more information see our full Terms and Conditions
School for Startups is proud to present Finance Tree as our Official Event Partner.