Call us on: 020-7759-1897 Email us on: email@example.com
Everything you need to
start & grow your business
London, Date TBC
Top entrepreneur Doug Richard will teach you how to…
- Create great products that sell themselves
- Market your products quickly and cost effectively
- Know when itâ€™s time to seek outside help to fund your business
- Identify industry risks that may forever limit your businesses success
Limited spaces available
Whatâ€™s it all about?
Do you have a great idea for a business? Or do you want to go at your profession alone? Have you ever thought about turning your hobby into a business, or starting your new business venture from your home?
Setting up your own business can give you more flexibility to arrange your work/life balance but itâ€™s important to have the right tools and techniques to help your business thrive. Join Doug Richard, former BBC Dragonsâ€™ Den panelist, and the School for Startups team to learn how to effectively start or grow your business and give yourself the best chance of success! The 10 Essential Questions is a one-day hands-on training course designed to teach you how to turn your hobby or ideas into a full time business.
What does the course include?
- A live 1day eventÂ delivered by former Dragonâ€™s Den panelist Doug Richard
- Access to over 300 minutes of e-learning course videos (which retails at Â£480)
You get all of the above for Â£216
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who dreams of starting their own business but feels that they lack the resources, network or knowledge needed to do so. Itâ€™s also for those who already have a small-scale business they want to get more out of. Whether your goal is creative fulfillment, financial gain, or a better work-life balance, this course will give you the tools you need to achieve it.